Friday, February 5, 2021

Hopefully everybody's having a good day just seeing if anybody has a discord profile.

  

  • Here is my other group for anyone who likes a good laugh & take the stress away plz feel free to check out any of my groups. I'm always up for a good laugh & would be great to have u guys there. Thanks Mish .Hopefully everybody's having a good day just seeing if anybody has a discord profile.

    NOTICE SORRY, YESTERDAY WAS THE DEADLINE FOR ALL COMPLAINTS.'White Privilege Ended in 1964-.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity.A bad attitude can close a door to fortune.



    USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service. I like to write, to recap, and recall the events that left an impression, call me crazy, weird, or strange, it does not matter to me, have to push the shit out, marching forward to a better day .






     'COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY .Looking back on the way things are, and the way, I would like to have, or be, over time, have to start here, in the now: walks in the park, hands to hold, over the bumps in the road, crazy to you, or not, who really cares.

    USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service. I like to write, to recap, and recall the events that left an impression, call me crazy, weird, or strange, it does not matter to me, have to push the shit out, marching forward to a better day .


    May be an image of text that says 'It's Only A Gas Tank But How Many Times Do You Think He's been Stopped? ONO NEUROPEO USADOS USA (0942)212.47)'


    ✰THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you !TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow simply 'cause .Slow, simple, silly and stupid, sons to shine, wits, charms, gone away, notes of craigslist frogs.UNDRESSED.

    USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service. I like to write, to recap, and recall the events that left an impression, call me crazy, weird, or strange, it does not matter to me, have to push the shit out, marching forward to a better day .


    " Pieces of a Dream: RV Campers, Cheap Tricks, Tin Man Affairs, Dazes I... Thanks for the


    Peter Pan once.Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Where did that come from, in a nutshell, how to be exact about who you are and where you came from.


    “Life changing repentance starts where blame shifting ends. Blame shifting might make you feel good but it won’t change you.Endless possibilities. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:Green Lights, Trees To Woods, Spiders and Snakes, in the dark. Gifts to share, tales in the air, monkeys to dodge, good time, classes under the trees. Time to take a minute or two, recapitalizations to do, lessons learned the first time.

    Freedom from others: views, values, voices in your head, joy and pain, doing the right things.Homes, houses,
  • Where did that come from, in a nutshell, how to be exact about who you are and where you came from. What the fuck, a little history, a few tales, a picture created in your head, and you still have questions, about who you are, and for what?Stranger to friend, off craigslist, hand to hold, for a time, not learning for common cattle, simple, slow, or stupid, do you feel me. I like to write, to recap, and recall the events that left an impression, call me crazy, weird, or strange, it does not matter to me, have to push the shit out, marching forward to a better day .
  • waves to make, not doing normal, plain, or common. Wishes on stars.YouTube.Snakes Gone,OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner or saint, third party views,lights on in the dark.
  • sign of good luck, birds to fly, dances with freaks, American birds, hands in the air, glory dazes done, lessons learned, over time, over space. Pictures to last, knights in the dark, ships of dreams to sail.

No comments:

Post a Comment